Saturday, May 8, 2010

meetup portrait session - walnut

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I originally heard about this meetup group via another photographer on facebook and the event was relatively close to me so I decided to try it out. I always love to take advantage to the opportunity to fine tune and practice my model posing and portraiture skills.

Thanks goes out to Kin Vong the meetup coordinator, Alice Chen the MUA and all the great models from ModelMayhem.com that came out and made the day super fun.

If you came to model that day and would like digital proofs please visit the full album here or click on any of the photos above and email us with the names of the files that you would like.


Here are some links to the other photographers that were at the meetup:
Chuck from ChoiceExposure
Christy who you can find at: www.modelmayhem.com/C5photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment